IT Technician/Installation Specialist
This is a field position that supports our Sales Department in the function of fully integrating the customers new office equipment into their office environment. Must have great enthusiasm for Customer Service. Work well with other departments to provide accurate information to our internal and external customers. Work well under the constraints of timed appointments.
- Dispatch and record daily activity accurately to ensure whereabouts are known at all times
- Connect and Demonstrate operation of equipment on customer’s network.
- Repair and test scanning and printing issues.
- Address any and all customer concerns, reporting any problems to management.
- Maintain cardstock inventory.
- Maintain company vehicle in appearance and per maintenance schedule.
- Drug screen and background check required.
- DMV record check required.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Eastern North Carolina
- Active NC Driver’s License
- 2 Year Associates in Applied Science IT Technology or Applied Science Electronic Engineering Technology
- Or 2 years of experience in the connected office environment troubleshooting basic network issues