Sales Representative: Pitt County
Pay: Average annual pay is $80,000 with the potential to make more (this includes base salary, commission, incentives and bonuses)
CopyPro Inc. is looking for someone who is goal-oriented, driven by success, and searching for the opportunity to grow as a professional to join our sales team! As a sales representative with CopyPro, you will be a true business-to-business “hunter” responsible for advertising and selling the appropriate products and services within an assigned eastern North Carolina territory. As a member of the CopyPro team, you will be provided with the training, tools (including a cell phone, computer and car allowance), and expert guidance that you’ll need to be successful.
Success at CopyPro Inc. includes the ability to:
- Manage and grow an account base,
- Conduct presentations,
- Conduct a needs analysis,
- Provide product demonstrations, and
- Become an industry leader.
- Average pay of approximately $80,000 with the potential to make more; this includes base salary, commission, incentives and bonuses.
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Incentive programs
- Regular work hours, no nights and weekends so you are home with your family
- Car allowance
- Laptop and cell phone
- 401K program
- Paid medical, dental, and life insurance
- On-going training program, catered to your success
- Growth opportunity and management training
- Being a part of best sales force in eastern North Carolina
- Eagerness to make six figures a year
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- Willingness to learn and be trained to succeed
- Consistency and a success-driven mindset
- Effective communication, presentation, organization, and time management skills
CopyPro Inc. has been providing modern, innovative, real-world solutions to our clients for all of their printing and information technology management needs. CopyPro is a second-generation family business, and we understand first-hand the daily struggles of running a successful business and how office technology helps improve company growth. We passionately believe that we are only as good as the people we employ and put great emphasis on hiring and training professional salespeople to provide our customers with complete satisfaction and excellence.
Join the best kept sales secret in eastern North Carolina today, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.